WHAT CAN YOUR DONATIONS DO?
The Care for Children program operates schools in rural and tribal areas of India, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and Africa
where government schooling may not be available. Private schools, if any, may be too expensive for parents to
afford. By donating even a dollar a day, you can transform the life of a child living in such areas. Your support
allows Care for Children to provide these children with:
- Proper school infrastructure - classrooms, libraries, playgrounds for physical activities
- Balanced meals during the school day
- Regular medical care
- School supplies like note books, pencils etc.
- Education supplies like textbooks
- 3 sets of uniforms
- Bus transportation to and from the school
- Salaries for school staff such as principals, teachers etc.
Additionally Care for Children also develops communities around its schools. We do this by providing:
- Vocational Training for the parents of these children
- Free medical camps for the community
- Tree planting and reforestation
- Organic Farming so as to improve crop yield